Welcome to Robert L. Holloway, DDS,
Offering Quality Dental Care to Patients of All Ages
So, you have been looking for a dental office in Noblesville, Indiana. Your search ends here. Welcome to Robert L. Holloway, DDS, where we offer no-pressure dental care. Even if you have fallen through your dental care, we are not here to judge or exert our expertise over you. We listen to you, understand, and provide the necessary information to help you make informed decisions about your dental health.
Dr. Robert Holloway and the team empower you to take control of your dental health. We are always at your disposal whenever you need support and guidance. However, we do this without pressuring or making you feel unwelcome or judged.
Enjoy our comprehensive dental care services
Our dental office understands every patient has unique needs, so we offer comprehensive dental care services. Whether you are an infant, teenager, mid-aged adult, or senior citizen, there is always something for everyone in our practice. Our rich menu of dental care services includes:
- Preventive dentistry: Worried about cavities and gum disease? How about preventing these oral diseases from the word go? We emphasize at-home oral care alongside bi-annual dental checkups to keep your gums and teeth healthy. We also offer mouthguards to protect your smile from injuries and teeth grinding.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Our patients can enjoy our cosmetic dental services to transform their smiles from flawed to flawless. We offer porcelain veneers, crowns, and teeth whitening to breathe life into damaged, stained, crooked, misshapen, and gapped teeth.
- Restorative dentistry: Is your smile suffering from damage, neglect, or injury? Our restorative dentistry can reinstate your dental health to its former glory. Our therapeutic oral care services include tooth replacements, periodontal care, root canal, dental fillings, and crowns.
- Oral sedation dentistry: Have you been avoiding dental visits due to dental fear? We offer prescription pills to help you overcome the fear of the dentist. This way, you can achieve your dental care goals like everyone else.
- Emergency dentistry: Have a knocked-out tooth? Are you worried about your failing dental work? Our dental team is always ready to provide urgent dental care whenever you need it.
Dare to have your dream smile
From simple dental exams to complicated dental implantology services and anything in between, you can entrust your smile with Dr. Holloway and the team. Please dial (317) 672-0950 to join our dental family. We are located in Noblesville, IN, but we serve the surrounding regions, including Fishers and Carmel.
Robert L. Holloway, DDS Meet The Doctor
Originally from Ft. Wayne, Dr. Holloway obtained his undergraduate degree and his DDS from Indiana University. After graduating, he served with the U.S. Army Dental Corps for five years, being stationed in Neurenberg, West Germany, and at Ft Harrison in Indiana. In 1976, he opened his family practice in Noblesville, Indiana, and has been serving the people of Hamilton County ever since. During this time he has continually kept abreast of the latest technological advances in dentistry through many hours of continuing education and his memberships in the American Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association, the Indianapolis Dental Association, the Chicago Dental Society, and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.