Plenty of Options for Smile Enhancement with Cosmetic Dentistry
If you aren’t happy with your smile, modern cosmetic dentistry can help. This dental treatment focuses on the appearance of your teeth, gums, and mouth to improve your overall smile. Cosmetic dental care from Robert L. Holloway, DDS, can transform anyone’s teeth to give you the dream smile.
Cosmetic dental care services available in our dental office
Cosmetic dentistry can change the size, color, and shape of your teeth to restore your smile to its youthful glory. Note aesthetic dentistry isn’t the work of just one procedure. Depending on the condition of your smile, we may change your dental aesthetics using the cosmetic dental care procedures below.
- Professional teeth whitening: As you age, your teeth may lose their natural whiteness. However, teeth bleaching can blast away years of tooth staining for a bright, beautiful smile. Dentists offer two options for whitening teeth. In-office teeth whitening is a chairside treatment that brightens your smile in just over an hour. However, patients who can’t spare time for chairside teeth bleaching can benefit from custom-designed teeth whitening trays.
- Dental veneers: Dental veneers are thin porcelain coverings designed to mask cosmetic dental flaws while shielding your teeth from hazardous outside elements. Dental veneers are versatile enough to “fix” numerous dental flaws, including stained, gapped, chipped, and slightly crooked teeth.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns are tooth-shaped appliances worn over your teeth to change the appearance and health of your teeth. While dental crowns are standard in restorative dentistry, they have a place in aesthetic dentistry. We can use dental crowns to improve the aesthetics of severely stained or misshapen teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Your teeth can’t look their best if filled with cavities. We offer composite (white) fillings to treat dental cavities and minor tooth damage without compromising your natural smile.
- Dental bonding: We can apply composite resin directly to your teeth to cover your compromised teeth. While dental bonding generally repairs chips and cracks in your smile, it can be used to fix stained, gapped, and misshapen teeth.
Would you like to change the appearance of your smile in Noblesville, IN? Please dial (317) 672-0950 to book an appointment with Dr. Robert Holloway to transform your smile with cosmetic dentistry.